QUIZ: Where Do You Belong in the Paranormal World?




(Count your A, B and C answers)

1. When it comes to cryptozoology, I would want to...
a. Go hunt them down in the jungles, forests and lakes.
b. Write a book about the subject.
c. Learn about the details of evidence and review it.


2. When it comes to UFOs, I would want to...
a. Go out and photograph them anywhere I can find them.
b. Get eyewitness reports together on a blog or website.
c. Interview experts and come up with some theories.

3. When it comes to haunted sites, I want to…
a. Poke around, chase after stuff, photograph.
b. Review the evidence.
c. Invent ways to capture and measure activity.

4. My thoughts on the Loch Ness monster are...
a. It’s possible it exists, I’d like to go there on a troller and check it out.
b. I’d like to talk to witnesses and see their photos.
c. I’d like to study the plant life/fish that this creature could feed on.

5. ESP is something that I…
a. Would love to experience.
b. Want to have someone do a reading on me.
c. Want to test a few people and see if it’s random.


(Scroll down to find results)













If you got mostly A’s, you tend to be an investigator. You don’t want to talk about it and theorize, you want to dive in and find out for yourself. You are happiest being the bloodhound.

If you got mostly B’s, you tend to be a documentarian. You’d be ideal in the position of putting all the evidence together and documenting it and sharing it with the world. You are the communicative one of the group.

If you got mostly C’s, you tend to be a researcher. You want to learn all about something, find ways to test it, and help move the industry forward.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : QUIZ: Where Do You Belong in the Paranormal World?