Dale the Doll: What's With This Internet, Huh?



I have learned much from humans. As I surf the Internet while the human is unconscious at nighttime, I have discovered something delightfully ventriloquist-doll like in its sinister humor; upskirting (couldn't resist taking this shot).

Okay, before you get your panties in a knot (which I wouldn’t mind photographing, actually), the human has left me to sit on the floor near the TV set now, so I’m showing her this is not a very good place to leave a bored doll.

I have to admit to being curious about this thing the human does on the blog…ghost hunting. She has taken me on hunts and the night the little girl was speaking near our bed, I hid under the covers. I can tell you all that because you are my friends (you only pose as her friends). So, I went online and found some amazingly frightening videos of people with serious ghost issues. Do you think this film is authentic? It gave me plastic goosebumps! Someone apparently interviewed a poltergeist!



I am not certain I am meant to surf this Internet thing. I believe it is not good for a doll to know too much about human nature...

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Dale the Doll: What's With This Internet, Huh?