This is who is giving you ghost hunting advice..



A friend dared me to videotape myself dancing in the bellydancing scarf, he just didn't say what kind of dance. I made this on a dare, but I thought--hell, this is probably the best portrayal of me of all time. I am willing to try just about anything, not worried about self embarrassment--I'm still 30 pounds from my goal--not afraid to shake it. So, if a person like me who questions authority, will try things on a dare, doesn't have ego issues, and has no problems putting a creative twist on things, she is an ideal ghost hunter.

The tao of Autumnforest:
Do it once with confidence.
Trust your first gut instinct.
Be fearless (of embarrassment or ghosts).
Stay in fighting shape.
Punctuate everything with a laugh (it attracts spirit activity and open-minded people like yourselves).
Always be your genuine self (then everyone knows what they're getting into when they befriend you)

So, this is who you're getting your paranormal info from.
Oh, come on, isn't that a butt you can trust?

Just so you know, the scarf has been retired...


p.s. The last post has 3 videos made from me to ya'all!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : This is who is giving you ghost hunting advice..