"Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" Reviewed BINGO!


It got chilly here, so today's shot has a scarf to keep me from getting too nippy.

Well, it's that time again. Time to discuss FoF. I was very excited about this episode purely for the creep factor and not for credibility. My favorite show while it was on was "UFO Hunters" and one of the things I adored about it was how they tackled highly controversial type cases involving government conspiracies and alien visiations. This episode gave me that feeling for sure. Others who saw it emailed me while watching it saying "this is the best one ever!" What's been missing for me has been the creepy factor and they got it with the Fresno walking sticks video and that had people talking a lot and still talking about it. This episode did the same thing. I want it to be more like X-Files cryptid episodes that make your skin crawl.

I think FoF found our viewer G-spot!

First, let me get this off my chest: CABLE CHANNELS QUIT GIVING IT UP THE BUTT TO THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE WEST!!! I had to stay up until midnight to see this entire episode. ARGH!

They picked two stories I wanted to see so badly, I was wiggling in my seat. I must admit, I saw another show do the Memorial Day BF video and they got an athlete and had him run it easily. They basically replicated something every BF lover has seen done on TV already. Still, I can't get enough of investigating my favorite creature of all time, BF! I'm thinking if you're going to run around in a BF costume, you might want to get one that fits. Poor Austin. I'm not so sure of the efficacy of having Bill in a plane circling overhead of potential BF woodlands. Probably just going to scare the big hairy dude away. Verdict: FAKED.

The second case was just plain old weird-o-rama and totally titillating. This man's supposed story of an alien encounter with a creature that killed his dog, a floating UFO, him hitting the killer alien over the head and dragging it back to his home, all made for a fantastic tale. With some prop building, they were able to recreate the UFO and alien and video. Ben decides to go through some further interviewing with this man who profitted from this "encounter." They did voice analysis of Ben's one-on-one with this supposed witness and he tells the man he's not being truthful with him. Awesome Ben! (I do so owe you a kiss, cutie pie!) They found his statements to be false through voice analysis. VERDICT: Faked!

All I can say, is please keep it up guys; go creepy and uncover hoaxes. I feel like a proud mama watching her babies learn to walk and then run!

QUIZ:
What case did they almost pursue instead of the Memorial Day Bigfoot?
a. Brightly lit UFO
b. Ghost in a window.
c. Flying Jersey Devil.

*Remember tonight at 7 pm EST we have "Lonely on a Friday Night" on here. Come on and comment back and forth about any and everything, flirt, goof off, just say hi. Whatever you want. p.s. Don't miss Saturday--I'm having an awesome giveaway.*

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : "Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" Reviewed BINGO!