"Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" Reviewed


Hey, everyone! It's that time again. Review of last night's FoF.

I want to toss this at you: Tell me what you liked and what you didn't like. I'll begin.

Didn't like: I have to say, as an investigator, the supposed ghost film was really a clinker for me. My biggest problem was with their comparison split screen with their IR footage of one of the team walking by in the setting. When they put these up together side by side, the original footage was taken with someone's cheap-o camera, is fuzzy, grainy, and miserable. Then, they put their nice expensive IR camera footage next to it and it was crisp and clear. They should have used the original equipment or equivalent. Kind of amateurish. As well, they should have requested the original team who filmed it give them their footage from the night and see if they might have had a short pudgy member there that night.

Liked: I like that they do try out everything the armchair dude at home is going to toss out there. Some of it is ridiculous, but you know someone is going to say, "but did you try (blank)?" So, they do it. Kudos for covering all the bases, even if hiring a noisy helicopter to be a silent UFO seems ridiculous to the members. They have to dance a fine line. I appreciate the wide audience they must accommodate, not all of them as sophisticated as ya'all.

QUIZ:
What interrupted their investigation and made them change course while checking out the ghost film?
a. A lightning storm creating too much noise.
b. The sound of a piano playing.
c. One of the members became sick.

*I'm beginning a new Tuesday series called "Mind Fuck Tuesday" and I will be taking ya'all into some new frontiers of thinking about the paranormal world to open your minds and let in some crazy blinding sunshine and concepts that will make your heads spin. Hope you can handle it! Stick with me, babies, it's all about finding a truth that rings true.*

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : "Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" Reviewed