"Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" Moon Walk



I know what you're going to say, that "Mythbusters" did this and other shows and discussed it. I don't even mind that FoF is going to put their own twist on proving the moon walk, but I have to say I'm disappointed this subject was chosen. It smacks of SyFy desperation because that channel is one large dork and dorks have a tendency to think if one action figure doll is good, then a whole bookcase of them is better and a room devoted to them is the best! So, they are pretty simple at getting from point A (making a show) to point B (getting viewers). Hell, look at their original movies!

I want this show to stick with the viral videos and shit that I get in my inbox from well-meaning folks who ask me "is this real???" I wouldn't even mind an urban legend now and again, but the moon walk, really? Okay, said enough.

SyFy is being a gang of dorks on this one.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : "Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" Moon Walk