"Invasion of the Dark Stars" Documentary



So, after my hike at the glyphs in South Mountain park, I was thrilled to get a DVD of the documentary "Invasion of the Dark Stars." I am a documentary freak-a-zoid. In fact, my ultimate goal some day is to be a documentary-maker. I cannot get enough of them and a happy rainy day off of work is the best when there are back-to-back "Ancient Aliens" or "Monsterquest" or Bigfoot documentaries on TV. I would like to own an enormous library of documentaries. Seriously. I LOVE THEM!!!

That being said, a new one to add to the mix is exciting for me. I didn't know what to expect. I knew that Jeff would have his glyphs and theories on there, but the other stories, though the logical woman inside me disputes people chasing orbs with IR lights and such, I couldn't help being fascinated. Once the story unfolds with the "evidence," I actually got so creeped out by the concepts of beings everywhere all the time watching us, that I had to put in a comedy tape when I was done so I could get to sleep. Now, nothing in the world scares me, but a new concept that is truly original.

This documentary may not be based on any scientific findings but it freaking got me excited. It's definitely a watch it in the dark scenario. I saw that Jeff sells it on his site. It's near the bottom of the page the cover of the documentary is there and you can order it for $10 which is less than other places online. Seriously, not a Nova type filming, not really based on true scientific findings and experts in the field, but what these people captured just shooting in their backyards, probably a combo of dust and particles/matrixing, is still easy to get caught up in and chilled. For the spook factor alone, it's worth it!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : "Invasion of the Dark Stars" Documentary