Fact or Faked Reviewed




For our own entertainment, enjoy these deja vu classics...

(Breakfast Fact or Faked Club)


(Scooby Fact or Faked Doo)


(check the beginning--I'm thinking Fact or Faked might be The Goonies revisited)


(so, whatcha think? Inspiration from the movies?)

I love FoF, so I am having fun with them because I do that when I adore something. They do make me think of Goonies or Gilligan's Island maybe...





Okay, another episode of FoF is under our belts. The opening episode only teased us with what the season might be like. Now, we're into it. What did you think? I will expose my opinions in the comments with y'all. Here's what I'm curious about:

Do you think they picked good cases?
Do you think the right people were on the right cases?
Were the results clear-cut to you?

Come on, let's begin the review process...

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Fact or Faked Reviewed