Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files: Reviewed


The cop dashboard chupacabra was one I had seen way way lots of times online and studied over and over. I was thrilled to see them do that one. It was popular, but then it was also authentically filmed and left some shaking their heads. We want to think it was just a dog, but how the hell did its head look like that??? I had to giggle that they brought in a miniature horse. Oh, those city kids! Still, I find their conclusions as wishy washy as a politician straddling a fence. I was pleased they picked this case, but confused they picked the alien one. WTF?? That was terrible and so CGI looking and ridiculous. There is no way an alien would walk along as people are interviewing and that no one would see it either. Double stupid. Double cheesy looking. One of the critical things on this show is that they pick the right vids to pursue. Oh, how I wish they'd pick more creepy and dark ones. It seems like all their episodes lately are daylight and boring. I am, however, pleased that the cast seems to be interacting more. They seem to be more confident with their premise and purpose.



What's your take on the episode?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files: Reviewed