Dale the Doll: Humans and Sex Dolls!


I admit to spending some time online. The Human uses the damn laptop all the time. But, in the middle of the night, I get to hop on and learn a bit more about the enemy, I mean, humans.

I ran into this device that sells for $225. Unlimited sex with this beauty.

I'm a doll myself and tend to swing that way, but even I wouldn't do this dolly. That look on her face would not exactly create confidence in a man.



I'm not sure what to make of this progress in the human evolution. It would appear that you hairless apes think you have progressed so much past you animal counterparts that you can now breed with my kind. Well, let me say something to you humans out there, I am not going to live to see some perverse evolution of your kind by piggybacking on my kind to make your next step up the evolutionary ladder.



Humans, I am willing to allow you to utilize these dolls (above) because, quite honestly, even at my drunkest, I would not do that doll!

Date within your own species please and leave the dollies to those of us who know how to handle them!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Dale the Doll: Humans and Sex Dolls!