Yeah, I'm the "Mind Fuck Sniper," so what?


What did I ever do to earn such a moniker?

It probably began in Sunday school when I told the teacher that women did not come from men, men came from women. I explained that men had milk ducts and externalized their genitals with the right hormones in utero. In fact, if a man played with his nipples regularly enough, he could lactate. I might not have said it that tactfully.

It could have been in high school when a really uptight anthropology teacher gave my group the Mayans as the subject for a nice dry oral report filled with facts. I tore up the instructions, told my partners that we're baking a cake the shape of a Mayan temple. We arrived to class and instead of standing up in front with papers in hand, we sat at a table with the cake and one girl was the emcee as the other girl was my interviewer. You see, I was an anthropologist who traveled back in time and stayed with a Mayan family for a few weeks to study them. I gave them all the information in the interview that they needed for a complete report. Then, we promptly gave everyone a piece of Mayan cake. My friends cursed at me, certain the proper teacher would fail us. As it turned out, we all got 3 A's, so we didn't have to do the next two tests.

I don't mean to stir up the pot, but I always do. I hate complacency. I hate to talk about something, I want to DO it! I want experiences. I want memories. I want to learn things by putting my hands into it and mucking up in the debris. Everything is entertaining for me. Everything in the world has secret dimensions to be discovered like some kind of Chinese puzzle. I'm a dog with a bone when it comes to life's mysteries.

I appreciate all the readers that have jumped onboard here at GHT and Hug-A-Blogger and my Midnight Arroyo western horror series blogs for Josiah and Kai, POE (my research group) blogs, and my books on Kindle & Nook.

Expect some new features on GHT including the introduction of some hosted vlogs starting August first. I want to spend more face-to-face time with you and bring you in through pics, videos, and stories, the crazy adventures I'm getting into this year including some ghost hunts, UFO hunt, Bigfoot hunt and more. I want to take you to scary places and video what it's like to be alone there. I want to make this blog more of an interactive vehicle for adventures with y'all in the back seat as I take my road trips and explore the unknown.

Yeah, I fuck with your mind, and don't take anything too damned seriously, but you really can count on me to show you a new way of looking at things, opening your mind, treating you like the intelligent beings that you are, and giving you a few good chuckles from this brassy redhead.

In other words, thank you all, for letting me fuck with your minds. (Please note that this does differ from letting me fuck your brains out, that's a whole `nother issue)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Yeah, I'm the "Mind Fuck Sniper," so what?