Bigfoot-Everywhere!


(Check out Julie's awesome post on our desert Bigfoot)

Tonight on Animal Planet is the final episode of this season's "Finding Bigfoot" and they're going to Alaska! Tomorrow will be a review. I am soooooo sad! What will I do without my favorite new show? (pout) By now, my readers know that you don't leave Autumnforest without her distractions of she gets into mischief.

I booked the cabin for our Bigfoot hunt in September. It's sort of my birthday gift for myself and has been on my bucket list since I was about 7 or 8 years old. Oh, you know I'll be all over it with video and pics and you will be thoroughly entertained, no doubt. And, yes, I am still threatening to make hemp brownies and see if he takes the bait. (smile)

So, I thought you might be entertained where BF has been whoring himself up lately. If we were to pay the dude, he'd make as much royalties as Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods on all the product contracts.






Oh, and here's the best for last...



Don't miss some awesome posts about my writing endeavors on some great blogs:
Anything Horror
Leo Godin

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Bigfoot-Everywhere!