Netflix Instant Watch: Ghost Themes



Paranormal State TV show I like to call "Paranoid State." If you like hocus pocus ghost hunting and enjoyed "The Exorcist," you'll like it.

Paranormal: Haunts and Horror Yahoo, something new to check out. I can't get enough of paranormal conjecture and shows.

The Legend of Hell House One of the best of the haunted house/investigative team movies ever. The book it's based on is fantastic too.

Ghost Story A classic with big-named actors telling of a past situation in which a group of privileged young men created a ghost that will torment them. Beautiful movie.

Ghost Adventures What can I say? I can't get enough of my Zak-attacks. I love when this big dufus is taunting the ghosts. It's pure fun!

**Don't forget tonight is Lonely on a Friday Night--come on and say hi.**

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Netflix Instant Watch: Ghost Themes