Dale the Doll: Should Anything Happen To Me....


Should anything happen to me, blame The Human.

The Human put me back in my Halloween fucking-humiliating pajamas again. It's her way of putting me in my place every autumn. This year, I'm not feeling the confidence I did before. The first October, I totally ruled the roost. Last October, she got Skittles the Clown to guard me and it ended up that The Human and I had to team up against the spooky dude. This fall, however, I see a certain stubbornness in her eyes and you know what redheads are like! I can't pull one over on her yet. Oh, a little prank here and there, but she laughs them off! It's like nothing scares her anymore. If she wasn't a human, I'd suspect she was possessed by a doll's heart.

I noticed she's watching horror movies nonstop again (it's that time of year), so I was thinking maybe I could get some good ideas from the movies. Tell me, what movie do you think was particularly scary from a human perspective? "Dead Silence," "Psycho," or "The Haunting"?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Dale the Doll: Should Anything Happen To Me....